Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Trio of Praise

This is a letter I got from a woman who hired Pam Roe to be her labor doula, took Pam's classes and Teresa's breastfeeding classes and hired Jennifer Fargar as her postpartum doula. Pam was sick and Guina Bixler filled in as her doula. This is the letter she sent regarding our services:



"We have been absolutely thrilled with all of the services that we have received from Labor of Love.  At first, we didn't see how we could possibly need 6 weeks of three hour classes to learn about birth...but we loved the class and felt that we learned so much.  Pam was an excellent teacher and we really wish that she could have been at our birth too.  Please let her know that we are thinking of her.  We felt so prepared and confident once we completed the class.  

Guina was a breath of fresh air coming in the door for our birth.  I had just told my husband to "shut up" and was afraid I might think the same when Guina arrived....I was wrong!  She was great and knew exactly what to say and what to do!   She was wonderful to work with.   I know that all of the knowledge and support from Labor of Love was a huge contributor to me having such an amazing birth experience.  Please feel free to share details of my experience with others. 

The breast feeding class was great and opened our eyes to so much more than we thought possible.  Our baby is a pro-eater...so no problems with breast feeding so far!  

Jennifer was such a great help after Carson arrived.  I had so many questions for her and having her knowledge was a huge plus.  She also helped me master several techniques such as side lying breast feeding that has definitely made these first two weeks easier. 

As soon as I get my next positive pregnancy test...the Ladies of the Labyrinth will be booked!

Please let me know if I can serve as a reference for future clients.  I look forward to working with you all again.  Also, we hope to take a Wee Hands class in the near future. 

Thank you.


Erin"

I have to say,  these are the types of letters that make me smile and realize our company provides excellent services across the board! Thanks Erin for your kind words! If you want to hire doulas who are in the most experienced category in all areas, please consider us!

No comments: