Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Letter from Paige

Teresa, I cannot express my thrill and gratitude at having you as my doula! What an absolutely wonderful experience it was to give birth, but you truly made it the thrill of a lifetime.

Without you we never would have known the inner strength we had to accomplish such an amazing task. Your classes prepared us so well for what was to come and how to handle it. I believe you truly did help us to reach inside ourselves and find the power to make it through. You not only prepared me for the pain and how to endure, but you also helped Todd to know the perfect ways to support me and be present during the entire experience!

It sure is fantastic to learn what you can do if you just listen to your body and trust your instincts! Now I look at Wesley and revel in the joy that he brings us. What a tremendous way to meet God and learn about His love for us.

We couldn't have done it without you and we are truly blessed!

Paige

No comments: